THE PREMIER KITCHEN & BATH CONTRACTOR IN NORTHWEST ARKANSAS
Our Process to Ensure That You Receive Your Desired Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel
Throughout each step, we want to make the home renovation process easy for you.
- Email us at email@example.com, or fill out the contact form and we’ll get back with you right away. You’ll let us know what you’re looking to accomplish, and we’ll have a few questions to see if we’re the right fit for you.
- Next we’ll schedule an in-home visit, where you’ll have a chance to tell us more, and ask some of your own questions. We’ll look around, then discuss the possibilities, and the options. Then within a week, you’ll receive a ballpark cost estimate, to see if it fits your budget.
- The next step is a more detailed meeting, to nail down specifics and your personal preferences. If needed, specialists such as architects, designers and cabinet makers may be involved at this point. We may also suggest showrooms you can visit, to browse and choose items like fixtures, tile, and flooring.
- Once specific choices are made, we’ll prepare a more detailed estimate. Once you approve it, the work will be scheduled. As your remodeling contractors, we’ll let you know what to expect, how to prepare, how long it will take, and the payment terms.
- Then we get to work. You’ll find us to be transparent with regular updates about the progress of the project, as well as any issues that might arise.
- Once your kitchen, bathroom or other renovation is complete, we’ll walk through it together to be sure you’re completely satisfied. Based on the reactions of other homeowners we’ve worked with, you’ll be more than satisfied – you’ll be thrilled!
A few things to know:
- From start to finish, your turn-key renovation will have one point of contact: the project supervisor who will oversee all aspects of the project, and who will be available to you for any questions or issues that might arise.
- You can be involved as you want to be, as styles, colors and materials are chosen for your home renovation. We want those choices to reflect you and your family, and can assist by making suggestions, so that everything works together beautifully in the end.
- Everyone who works in your home is a dependable professional who respects your home, its furnishings, your family, and even your pets. We work hard to minimize the impact and any inconvenience to the household during the home renovation process, and of course we clean up after ourselves every day.
- The key to a smooth and successful project, we’ve found over the years, is open communication between everyone involved. No one likes surprises, and we encourage you to ask questions, or voice any concerns, as they come up.
We’d love to have an opportunity to earn your business!